Ex. 03.18: Family – Writing
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
FAMILY. Find a photo of a family member or friend and write a description of the person that includes name and relationship to you, basic identity, work/school, languages, and leisure activities. Write at least 10 sentences and be prepared to present your description in class.
- Pre-Writing. Find a photo of a friend or family member and review the vocabulary related to the list of topics in the instructions.
- First Draft. Write a description of your family member or friend, including all the topics listed.
- Editing. Read your draft and check the things listed below.
- Organization. Are your ideas in a logical order?
- Cohesion and Style. Have you combined some of the sentences by using the conjunctions og (and) and men (but)?
- Spelling and Grammar. Have you checked the spelling of difficult words, the present tense verbs, and basic word order?
- Second Draft. Rewrite your description using the tips listed above. Submit description to your instructor.