Ex. 15.09: Clothing Comparisons – Writing
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
CLOTHING COMPARISONS. Choose one of the students from the previous three listening exercises (f. eks. Thomas in 15.6, Gudrun in 15.7, or Nina in 15.8). Watch the video again and then write a description of the clothing you wear in each of the same situations. In addition, compare and contrast the clothing you wear with the clothing worn by the Norwegian student. Use the list of helpful expressions below. Submit to your instructor.
- Jeg liker ___ best. I like ___ best.
- Jeg liker ___ bedre. I like ___ best.
- Jeg går ikke i … I don’t wear…
- Vi har forskjellig stil. We have different styles.
- Vi har forskjellig smak. We have different taste.
- Jeg synes også… I also think…
- Jeg liker også… I also like …
- Jeg går også i… I wear ___ also.
- Vi har samme stil. We have the same style.
- Vi har samme smak. We have the same taste.