Ex. 16.11: Family – Listening
0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Correct Answers
FAMILY. Listen to the Norwegian student describing her family and answer the True/False questions that follow.
Hint: Marte has a Stavanger dialect, so it might be a little more difficult for you. But listen a few times and you should be able to get all the answers!
1. Her father is the youngest of two siblings.Correct AnswersIncorrect
2. His sister’s name is Astrid.Correct AnswersIncorrect
3. His sister is married to Svein.Correct AnswersIncorrect
4. They have one child.Correct AnswersIncorrect
5. Her grandfather has passed away, but her grandmother is still living.Correct AnswersIncorrect
6. Their family visits Namsos in the summer and during Easter vacation.Correct AnswersIncorrect