Ex. 27.10: Comparison of Adverbs – Grammar
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
COMPARISON OF ADVERBS. Read about comparison of adverbs on p. 171 in the textbook. Fill in the comparative form of the adverb in parentheses.
- Broren min kan løpe mye enn meg (fort).
- Mora mi trener enn faren min (ofte).
- Onkelen min røyker enn tanta mi (mye).
- Jeg syklet enn vennene mine (langt).
- Fetteren min spilte enn kameratene sine (godt/bra).
- Niesa mi drikker enn meg (lite).
- Fotballkampen gikk mye enn vi hadde forventet (dårlig).
- Læreren snakker enn studentene (høyt).