Ex. 28.02: Transportation in Oslo – Reading
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Correct Answers
READING COMPREHENSION. Read the descriptions of how students travel in Oslo on p. 180 in your textbook and do the exercise below.
1. This student purchased a 30-day transportation card.Correct AnswersIncorrect
2. This student often bikes in Oslo because it is free and because it is a good way to become familiar with the city.Correct AnswersIncorrect
3. This student only takes a taxi if it is late at night.Correct AnswersIncorrect
4. This student was not accustomed to using public transportation at home.Correct AnswersIncorrect
5. This student takes a ferry to cross the Oslo fjord.Correct AnswersIncorrect
6. This student takes three modes of transportation to reach campus.Correct AnswersIncorrect
7. This student often takes the bus and the streetcar/tram to get to the university.Correct AnswersIncorrect
8. This student lives in a dorm near campus and often takes the Metro/light rail to go downtown or to go to Sognsvann.Correct AnswersIncorrect
9. This student gets to the university in under a half hour.Correct AnswersIncorrect
10. This student lives with relatives.Correct AnswersIncorrect