Ex. 28.02: Transportation in Oslo – Reading
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
READING COMPREHENSION. Read the descriptions of how students travel in Oslo on p. 180 in your textbook and do the exercise below.
1. This student purchased a 30-day transportation card.CorrectIncorrect
2. This student often bikes in Oslo because it is free and because it is a good way to become familiar with the city.CorrectIncorrect
3. This student only takes a taxi if it is late at night.CorrectIncorrect
4. This student was not accustomed to using public transportation at home.CorrectIncorrect
5. This student takes a ferry to cross the Oslo fjord.CorrectIncorrect
6. This student takes three modes of transportation to reach campus.CorrectIncorrect
7. This student often takes the bus and the streetcar/tram to get to the university.CorrectIncorrect
8. This student lives in a dorm near campus and often takes the Metro/light rail to go downtown or to go to Sognsvann.CorrectIncorrect
9. This student gets to the university in under a half hour.CorrectIncorrect
10. This student lives with relatives.CorrectIncorrect