Ex. 28.11: Accommodations – Reading
0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
READING COMPREHENSION. After reading the descriptions of the various types of accommodation in Norway on p. 188 in the textbook, match the accommodation and it’s description.
1. Best option if you plan to stay overnight on someone else’s landCorrectIncorrect
2. A type of small accommodation with space for 2-5 people and can be found in most Norwegian campgroundsCorrectIncorrect
3. These accommodations are less expensive and simpler than hotels, and people often share rooms with others.CorrectIncorrect
4. There are almost 2000 of these accommodations in Norway. They tend to be expensive, but often include breakfast.CorrectIncorrect
5. Located in the mountains, this type of accommodation is a great place to use as a base camp for hiking or skiing or to get great views.CorrectIncorrect
6. These accommodation types are an inexpensive way to combine travel and sleeping.CorrectIncorrect