Ch. 3: Web Resources
The Internet is a rich source of materials for language instructors and learners. On these pages, you can find links to online articles, maps, infographics, photos, YouTube videos, Norwegian television programs, radio clips, and much more.
- Video: Norwegian Numbers 1-10 (NorWords)
- Article: World Atlas of Language Structures Online: Norwegian
- Sámi language video: English / Norwegian (galdu.org)
- Video: The North Germanic Languages of the Nordic Nations (Langfocus)
- How to differentiate the Norwegian Dialects (A Frog in the Fjord)
- Blogs: A Frog in the Fjord, Lingvisme, Language Hat, Language Log, Lousy Linguist, Metrolingua, Mr. Verb, Walk in the Words