Ex. 05.17: School Schedules – Writing
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Correct Answers
SCHEDULES. Do the writing exercise below. Submit to your instructor.
- Fill out the schedule in your textbook on p. 70. List all of your courses, work hours, practices, meals, and leisure activities in Norwegian. You need to round off the times of your activities to the whole hour.
- Write a description of a typical day for you at school based on information you wrote on the schedule. Write in present tense.
- Read your first draft and check the things listed below.
- Organization: Are your ideas in logical order?
- Cohesion and Style: Have you combined some of the sentences by using the conjunctions og (and), men (but), fordi (because), and the relative pronoun som (who)
Have you used inverted word order to vary your style?
ex.) I fritida er jeg aktiv i mange organisasjoner på campus. Klokka tolv spiser jeg lunsj i kantina.
- Spelling and Grammar: Have you checked the spelling of difficult words, the present tense verbs and the noun forms, and word order?
- Rewrite your description using the tips listed above. Illustrate your description with photos or drawings.