Ex. 13.16: Seasons – Listening
0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
SEASONS. In this video, Gudrun is telling about seasons in Snåsa in the Trøndelag region. Her dialect is also from Snåsa. One difference you’ll hear is that Gudrun says kvar dag instead of hver dag and kvit jul instead of hvit jul. In her dialect, words that begin with “hv” in bokmål often begin with “kv.” You might need to listen to this several times before you get all the answers!
1. When does autumn begin where Gudrun lives in Snåsa?CorrectIncorrect
2. How does she describe the weather then?CorrectIncorrect
3. What type of weather does Snåsa frequently have in the autumn?CorrectIncorrect
4. When does it begin snowing?CorrectIncorrect
5. When does spring begin?CorrectIncorrect
6. When does summer begin?CorrectIncorrect
7. How warm can summer days get in Snåsa?CorrectIncorrect