Ex. 23.07: Fringe Benefits – Reading
0 of 2 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
FRINGE BENEFITS. Study the list of tax-free fringe benefits for Norwegian employees on p. 109. Match the English translations to the Norwegian fringe benefits.
Notice that helseforsikring (health insurance) is not on the list since the government provides health insurance for all people in Norway, regardless of what job they have. Do American employees receive similar tax-free fringe benefits?
- Education paid for by the company
- Smoking cessation courses
- Personal rebate
- Free coffee, tea, milk, and juice
- Free massage
- Inexpensive company cafeteria
- Company cabin available for employees
- Fitness center and training
Correct 8 / 8 PointsIncorrect / 8 Points
1. Betalt utdanning
4. Gratis kaffe, te, melk og juice
5. Gratis massasje
6. Billigere kantine
8. Helsestudio og trening
Match the English translations to the Norwegian fringe benefits.
- Company athletic teams
- Gifts and awards
- Free parking
- Company child care and preschool
- Company trip unrelated to work
- Free newspaper subscription
- Uniforms and safety gear
Correct 7 / 7 PointsIncorrect / 7 Points
10. Gaver og påskjønnelse
11. Gratis parkering
13. Firmatur uten faglig innhold
14. Gratis avisabonnement
15. Uniformering og verneklær