Ex. 27.11: Beer – Reading
0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
BEER. Read the text on beer in Norway on p. 174-5 and answer the questions below.
1. Beer has played an important role in Norway, more so than in most other countries.CorrectIncorrect
2. Norwegians brewed and drank beer for the Norse gods.CorrectIncorrect
3. It is typical to drink beer on Christmas Eve, and there are currently over 50 types of Christmas beer sold in Norway.CorrectIncorrect
4. Many Norwegians brew their own beer at home.CorrectIncorrect
5. Norwegians drink more wine than beer.CorrectIncorrect
6. Norwegians drink, on average, 50 gallons of beer per year.CorrectIncorrect
7. There are 25 breweries in Norway today.CorrectIncorrect
8. The legal drinking age in Norway is 18 (for beer and wine).CorrectIncorrect
9. All alcohol stronger than 4.75% in Norway must be purchased at Vinmonopolet, the liquor store owned by the government.CorrectIncorrect
10. Many Norwegians travel to Denmark or Sweden to buy alcohol because it is less expensive there.CorrectIncorrect
11. Norwegian laws for drinking and driving are stricter than American laws since the limit for blood alcohol level in Norway is .02%.CorrectIncorrect
12. Alcohol is one of the leading causes of traffic accidents, assaults, and other violence in Norway.CorrectIncorrect