Grammar Review: Ex. IV
0 of 12 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
If you scored lower than 80%, consider reviewing this topic before moving ahead. This grammar topic is covered in Ch. 12.
3. Sophia plays volleyball on Tuesdays.CorrectIncorrect
Grammar IV: Time expressions. Listen to the recording and mark the sentences riktig (true) or galt (false).
1. Emma likes to sit in the sun during the summer.CorrectIncorrect
2. Markus likes to go downhill skiing in the winter.CorrectIncorrect
4. Maja will go on a glacier hike this summer.CorrectIncorrect
5. Thea often goes fishing during the summer.CorrectIncorrect
6. Sebastian goes hunting during the fall.CorrectIncorrect
7. Amalia went skiing yesterday.CorrectIncorrect
8. Sander will go skiing this morning.CorrectIncorrect
9. Nikolai likes going to his health club.CorrectIncorrect
10. Fride does yoga every Saturday.CorrectIncorrect
11. Jakob goes for a walk with his dog every day.CorrectIncorrect
12. Isak bikes to work.CorrectIncorrect