Grammar Review: Ex. XII
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
If you scored lower than 80%, consider reviewing this topic before moving ahead. This grammar topic is covered in Ch. 14.
Grammar XII: Possessive Pronouns. Now, again with the same nouns you reviewed earlier, fill in the missing phrase using a possessive pronoun, starting with the noun. You are given the noun, so just concentrate on the pronouns and the correct form of the noun.
Correct 40 / 40 PointsIncorrect / 40 Points
Schools & Education
1. en ryggsekk | his backpack: our backpacks:
2. et norskkurs | our Norwegian course: my Norwegian course:
3. en student | my student: your students:
4. et kart | my map: his map:
5. en lærer | her teacher: my teachers:
6. ei ordbok | your (singular) dictionaries: your (plural) dictionaries:
7. en kafé | his cafe: their cafe:
8. en idrettsbygningen | our sports building: their sports building:
9. et bibliotek | your (singular) library: your (plural) libraries:
10. ei bok | my book: their books (plural):