Grammar Review: Ex. XIII
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
If you scored lower than 80%, consider reviewing this topic before moving ahead. This grammar topic and vocabulary are covered in Ch. 15.
Grammar XIII: Adjectives: Indefinite and Definite
Correct 17 / 17 PointsIncorrect / 17 Points
1. Reidun har et . (short skirt)
2. Maria går i en . (blue dress)
3. Aleksander sitter på badestranda med . (red bathing shorts)
4. Maiken har en på seg. (modern, white blouse)
5. Signe går i en . (soft sweatshirt)
6. Torstein har . (warm winter clothes)
7. Spesielt om vinteren er det bra å bo på , . (a warm, cozy house)