Listening Review: Ex. I
0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
If you scored lower than 80%, consider reviewing this topic before moving ahead. Two things to consider:
- if you think you’re having trouble because you don’t know the vocabulary, review the vocabulary in sections 1 & 2 (Ch. 1-6), consider using the flashcard tools on the portal.
- if you’re struggling because you don’t recognize the words being spoken, review the audio clips in sections 1 & 2 (Ch. 1-6).
Listening I. Listen to the audio clip and decide whether the sentences below are riktig (true) or galt (false).
1. Her name is Marte.CorrectIncorrect
2. She is 18 years old.CorrectIncorrect
3. She is from Trondheim in Trøndelag.CorrectIncorrect
4. Her native language is Norwegian.CorrectIncorrect
5. She is a student at the University of Trondheim.CorrectIncorrect
6. She studies math and IT.CorrectIncorrect
7. She works in the administrative building.CorrectIncorrect
8. She has a roommate named Tor.CorrectIncorrect