Listening Review: Ex. II
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the exercise before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exercise is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exercise.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
If you scored lower than 80%, consider reviewing this topic before moving ahead. Two things to consider:
- if you think you’re having trouble because you don’t know the vocabulary, review the vocabulary in sections 1 & 2 (Ch. 1-6), consider using the flashcard tools on the portal.
- if you’re struggling because you don’t recognize the words being spoken, review the audio clips in sections 1 & 2 (Ch. 1-6).
Listening II. Listen to the audio clip and decide whether the sentences below are riktig (true) or galt (false).
1. Her name is Line.CorrectIncorrect
2. She is 23 years old.CorrectIncorrect
3. Her cell phone number is 98 76 54 21.CorrectIncorrect
4. She speaks English fluently.CorrectIncorrect
5. She is a student at the university of Bodø.CorrectIncorrect
6. She frequently studies at the library.CorrectIncorrect
7. She plays a lot of American football.CorrectIncorrect
8. She likes to relax with his friends at a café.CorrectIncorrect